Pages

13 March 2013

Busy as a bee, am I?

Assalamualaikum

I have been neglecting my blog for months now. Who said I don't miss my blog?! I've been trying to adjust with my new working hour for quite sometime now being a 9-5 office hour gal. Mean while, I can't talk much. Just a quick note to say hi and enjoy the piccas below.....

Autumn in Seoul

I went to Seoul last November with my sister. Just the two of us, backpacking.  We did some research on the net, made our own itinerary and off we go to the land of Kpop.  It was quite a memoir for me except that I had sore eye during the trip.  In fact, we almost bumped into Running Man team during our trip to Everland but just RM crews at Gangnam subway station though. 

Hi mama!

My cheeky little boy will turn 7 in less than 2 weeks time. How time flies and he's now a little tanner after entering primary school. 

Heavy downpour from far far away

I took this pic a few months back when KL was entering the monsoon season.  Love the view from the rooftop of my office.

 Miss me anyone?

I really really hope that I can catch up and update more interesting entries later. See ya!

No comments: